Webinar (AICPA): 401(k) Basics Part 2-Participant Data and Contribution Testing
This is an excellent webcast for staff or in-charge auditors who are new to ERISA audits as it provides an understanding of 401(k) plans and how they work. We’ll also cover practical information about participant data and contribution testing
• Identify when a participant needs to be tested and why.
• Recall the different ways a participant can enroll in a plan.
• Recognize the various types of contributions received by a 401(k) plan.
• Recall parties in interest and prohibited transactions.
• Participant data and contribution testing
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
11:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT