Think about all the PDF files you work with on a day-to-day basis. Then, ask yourself whether you are properly securing your own PDF files that contain private information. This webcast teaches you what you need to know about using Adobe’s document security controls. Using these controls will help you stay in compliance with the information privacy regulations. In addition to compliancy, this webcast provides you with tools to ensure that your business is using the best practice for document security.
• Recall Adobe Acrobat’s security controls.
• Develop your organization’s PDF security policies and procedures.
• Identify and comply with privacy regulations as they relate to your PDF files.
The specific topics that will be covered in this webcast include:
• Adobe security controls
• Document level security and permission controls
• Security policies for maximum efficiency and consistency
• Encryption of your PDF files
• Security controls of file attachments
• Adobe security envelope feature
• Redaction for content specific encryption
• Best practices for developing a document password strategy