If you’re comfortable using Excel, but want to take your skills to the next level, you’ve found the right course. Written by a CPA and Excel expert, this self-study course will help you be more efficient and productive.
This course covers topics including: Advanced PivotTables External data ranges (ODBC) Visual basic: macros and user-defined functions. Once you know how to tap the software’s full potential, you’ll be able to quickly and easily perform accounting and finance tasks in Excel.
▪ Automate recurring processes
▪ Use the most powerful features of Excel
▪ Know which features and functions should be used for various high-level tasks
▪ Advanced pivot tables
▪ External data ranges (ODBC)
▪ Visual basic: macros and user defined functions
▪ Digital workpapers
▪ Securing worksheets and workbooks
▪ Named ranges
▪ Vlookup() and related functions that Nest Offset(), Text(), Match()
▪ IF function and other efficiency gains
▪ Encryption and data validation
Accounting and finance professionals