Proven techniques for tax planning As a tax practitioner, you need to understand the intricacies of the ever-popular S Corporation form of doing business. You must consider the tax effect that various types of S Corporation distributions will have on its shareholders. What you can expect We’ll examine successful winning strategies related to complex S Corporation transactions. Protect your shareholder or clients with careful compensation planning and advanced planning for liquidations and redemptions of shareholder stock. Explore the advantages of using Qualified Subchapter S Subsidiaries to help you minimize your client’s tax bill.
– Apply the rules related to acquisitions and liquidations of S Corporations.
– Interpret the uses of trusts as S Corporation shareholders.
– Assess and Apply the complex rules of basis and distributions.
– Assess key points related to the use of redemptions in S Corporations.
– S Corporation current development
– Compensation planning
– Basis in S Corporation stock
– Use of qualified subchapter S subsidiaries
– Liquidations, reorganizations and redemptions
– Estate planning and use of trusts
Basic knowledge of S Corporation taxation