How will the recent Federal tax law changes impact your clients? Before tax season starts, you should know all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year.
Emphasizing implementation and compliance, this CPE self−study course will help you to apply current developments in the following areas:
Once you complete this course, you will be able to effectively and confidently complete tax−planning and compliance engagements.
Format: Voiceover PowerPoint, Audio
▪ IRS rulings, procedures and notices for the last year
▪ Court cases settled in the last year that provide tax return guidance
▪ IRS administrative issues, compliance, and new forms
▪ Individual Income, Deductions, and Business Activities
▪ Pass-Through Entities and Passive Activities
▪ Depreciation and Amortization
Tax practitioners in public practice