Analyzing Client Retirement Data (On-Demand) 2019
Are you ready to help your clients set realistic expectations and goals? In this two-part, 2-hour narrated PowerPoint video, Tom Tillery teaches you how to counsel your clients in order to set practical and realistic goals for retirement and financial independence, the point when the client earns income because they choose to work, not because they have to. In Part 1, you will learn the process of how to identify personal financial goals and resources, design financial strategies and make personalized recommendations to assist your client in achieving these goals. Part 2 covers the regulatory and legislative environment surrounding retirement plans. You will learn the key rules and laws regulating retirement plans, including how ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) govern qualified retirement plans and protect plan participants.
- Recall the definition of inflation.
- Calculate the required beginning date for an IRA distribution.
- Distinguish between longevity and mortality risk.
- Distinguish among the various models for financial independence.
- Identify the most appropriate security for a tax-qualified account.
- Identify gifts that are not tax-qualified.
- Recall the requirements of a qualified charitable distribution.
- Recognize a trust that provides asset protection for heirs.
- Key assumptions and risks.
- Modeling techniques.
- Taxation and income tax planning.
- Integration with other areas of PFP
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend