Be prepared before the tax season starts! Find out about the latest federal tax law changes, court decisions, and IRS pronoucements related to partnerships, LLCs, and C and S corporations. Identify ways to integrate the latest tax law changes into planning and compliance engagements and help provide more value-added services to your clients.
* Identify and comply with new tax changes during the upcoming tax season
* Utilize latest planning ideas resulting from recent changes to tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings
* Latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings for pass-through entities and C Corporations
* Passive loss, at-risk, and basis developments for flow-through entities
* The latest on reasonable compensation issues for corporate shareholder/employees and the latest about self-employment issues for partners and LLC members
* New developments in the capitalization versus expense debate
* Property transactions: depreciation and amortization, gains and losses
* Planning for the use of nontaxable transactions to defer tax liability
* Accounting methods and periods
* Compensation issues: fringe benefits, pensions, and profit sharing plans
* Practical, time-saving return preparation tips from leading tax practitioners
* Late-breaking tax legislation
Familiarity with federal tax issues for various entities.
Identify ways to integrate the latest tax law changes into planning and compliance engagements and help provide more value-added services to your clients.
The Historic Strater Hotel, 699 Main Ave, Durango CO 81301