In this CPE course, you will learn how to apply risk management techniques using the COSO Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework to create a strategy and an internal control structure tailored for the NFP environment. This course contains step-by-step examples and case studies to help you create a scalable risk management structure for any NFP.
▪ Apply the COSO ERM framework to improve decision making to accomplish your NFP’s mission.
▪ Identify risk response strategies.
▪ Develop a reasonable risk management strategy.
▪ Assessing risks
▪ Risk heat maps
▪ Executing risk response strategy
▪ Designing internal controls
▪ Organizational communications
▪ Monitoring outcomes
▪ Application of COSO ERM for small NFPs
CPAs, financial professionals and NFP staff and board members looking to deepen their existing knowledge of NFP financial responsibility, and set themselves apart as a leader in this field