If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course
will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest
developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about the U.S.
business economy, peer review, FASB updates, and other areas affecting
preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
• Identify key economic factors and accountant’s responsibility for fraud.
• Recognize recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments.
• Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the
performance of preparation, compilation, and review engagements,
including engagements on pro forma and prospective financial
• Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
• Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues
• Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
CPA firm seniors (and above)
performed in accordance with
Experience with engagements performed in accordance with SSARS