If your challenge is employee engagement, look carefully at the interaction of your team in the workplace. Is there room for the kinds of improvement that lead to greater productivity and initiative? Consider that accountability, respect and trust are important values that individuals at all levels can exercise to create workplace community and organizational excellence. Accountability, being responsible for or answerable to personal actions, is heightened in an atmosphere that promotes behaviors leading to respect and trust. This workshop includes a look at behaviors that help build positive workplace relationships.
* To provide overview of ethical principles related to workplace relationships
* To review how to understand and manage workplace expectations
* To understand human nature as it relates to how individuals typically handle making mistakes
* To explore and identify elements of respect and trust building in the workplace
* Ethical values and principles
* Clarifying expectations
* Human nature and responding to mistakes
* Components of workplace respect and trust
All CPAs and finance professionals.