Become a security resource for your company and clients. Is your data secure? Is your organization at risk of a data breach? What is cyber fraud, and how can it affect your organization? How can you protect your company from cyber fraud? This webcast will answer these questions and more. Data breaches and cyber fraud are a huge risk for companies. Our webcast helps you understand the risks associated with data breaches and cyber frauds. You’ll learn how to detect and prevent cyber frauds, including data breaches. In this webcast, we’ll explore: • Policies and procedures needed to protect your company data • Requirements for Internal Controls over technology required by the 2013 COSO Framework on Internal Controls • Internal controls that can help prevent and detect cyber frauds
• Recognize legal and ethical issues associated with cyber security and data breaches.
• Recognize the requirement to select and develop general controls over technology as required by the 2013 COSO Framework.
• Identify types of cyber frauds and their associated risks.
• Identify internal controls for preventing & detecting cyber frauds.
• Types of Cyber Frauds
• Data Breaches
• Social Engineering
• Policies that help to increase security
• Internal controls to help prevent and detect cyber frauds