This course explains the critical differences between the roles of consultants and testifying experts in the field of forensic accounting, while also outlining the differences in depositions and courtroom testimony. Learn how to avoid the mistakes of inexperienced experts and prepare, present, and deliver effective deposition testimony.
Format: Audio, Video, Interactive Elements
▪ Explain the basic roles and differentiate between Consulting and Testifying Expert roles
▪ Prepare and deliver effective deposition testimony
▪ Implement the legal and courtroom protocol for expert witnesses
▪ Present clear, persuasive and, effective direct testimony
▪ Survive grueling cross-examination
▪ Avoid the mistakes of inexperienced experts
Accountants and others who are considering entering the field of forensic accounting.