This course will provide practice in calculating economic damages for individuals using case studies. You will apply theory and methodology for calculating economic damages to common scenarios you will encounter when performing forensic accounting services.
Format: Audio, Video, Interactive Elements
▪ Locate resources that will aid in economic damages calculation
▪ List documents needed to calculate economic damages
▪ Identify common damages that will be calculated in personal injury, wrongful termination, and wrongful death engagements
▪ Determine the appropriate equations to use for calculating economic damages
▪ Identify the information contained in an economic damages report
Accountants and others who are considering entering the field of forensic accounting.