Webinar (AICPA): Fraud and Cash Receipts: Common Frauds and Internal Controls
Revenue and cash receipts are two critical areas requiring strong controls to prevent intentional fraud or unintentional misstatements. While fraud in these areas is well-publicized in larger companies, it also occurs, and is more likely, in smaller businesses and not-for-profit entities. With a dedicated focus on areas posing the greatest risk, this webcast is designed to help you develop a sound and tailored system to meet the needs of your organization.
– Identify common frauds in the revenue and cash receipts processes.
– Identify internal controls that mitigate various risks.
– Recall an analysis process to improve efficient and effective risk management in your organization.
– Traditional revenue system
– Retail revenue cycle
– Manufacturing revenue cycle
– Service revenue cycle
– Accounts receivable and billing
– Cash receipts
– Revenue frauds and fraudulent financial reporting
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm MDT