The Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program provides participants with a solid understanding of financial forensics. Covering the AICPA’s entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area, this online CPE self-study program consists of 19 required modules that utilize interactive scenario-based learning, including audio and video animation, to guide you through the concepts.
Format: Audio, Video, Interactive Elements
▪ Discover best practices for producing work products that will withstand the type of scrutiny encountered in a courtroom, boardroom or other administrative venue.
▪ Learn the fundamental forensic knowledge pertaining to laws, courts and dispute resolution, and basic federal and state rules of evidence.
▪ Gain insight into the planning and preparation requirements for a variety of unique forensic engagements.
▪ Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
▪ Computer Forensic Analysis
▪ Economic Damages Calculations
▪ Family Law
▪ Financial Statement Misrepresentation
▪ Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response
Certificate holders will learn the core material in professional standards that applies to forensic engagements. The program provides participants with a solid understanding of how to work within the court system when engaged as a forensic accountant. A series of 20 courses takes you through the “best practices” styles for performing an engagement. This knowledge and skills are necessary for an accountant and others who are considering entering the field of forensic accounting.