The Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program provides participants with a solid understanding of financial forensics. Covering the AICPA’s entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area, this online CPE self-study program consists of 19 required modules that utilize interactive scenario-based learning, including audio and video animation, to guide you through the concepts.
▪ Discover best practices for producing work products that will withstand the type of scrutiny encountered in a courtroom, boardroom or other administrative venue.
▪ Learn the fundamental forensic knowledge pertaining to laws, courts and dispute resolution, and basic federal and state rules of evidence.
▪ Gain insight into the planning and preparation requirements for a variety of unique forensic engagements.
▪ Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
▪ Computer Forensic Analysis
▪ Economic Damages Calculations
▪ Family Law
▪ Financial Statement Misrepresentation
▪ Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response