Good Customers and the Credit Process (On-Demand)
This one hour course will examine and walk-through key elements of the credit process, including an overview of the criteria for a “good” customer. Special focus will be given to the role of the financial professional in analyzing and forecasting the risk in the credit process.
- Recall the criteria for a good customer
- Recognize the role of credit in marketing
- Identify best practices for A/R
- Identify the credit process itself
• The criteria for a good customer
• Determinants of demand
• Elasticity of demand
• The cost of credit
• Credit safety and soundness
• The role of credit in marketing
• The credit process itself from a global perspective
• The risk of credit to the organization as it relates to financial capacity and external funds needed.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend