Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced, interactive webcast. We’ll analyze the recent GASB requirements for governments and provide an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
– Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments.
– Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
– Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
– Federal government activities
– Accounting standards updates
– Auditing Standards Board (ASB) Clarity Project
– Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
– GASB activities
Knowledge of government accounting and auditing