Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update webcast is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
– Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
– Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
– Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
– Federal government activities
– Accounting standards updates
– Auditing Standards Board Clarity Project
– AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
– GASB activities
– FASB activities
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and not-forprofit accounting and auditing