Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. Designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits, this self-study course covers hot topics including:
▪ Implement the most recent requirements of the GASB and FASB for governments and not-for-profits.
▪ Apply the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
▪ Follow recent activities of the AICPA
▪ Federal government activities
▪ Accounting standards updates
▪ ASB Clarity Project
▪ AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
▪ FASB activities
▪ GASB activities
Preparers and auditors of governmental and not-for-profit financial statements.