The Affordable Care Act (ACA) (also known as Obamacare) continues to be in effect in the years to come, despite important changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. Join this webcast to better understand the impact of the Act and the impact of the most recent legislation on the ACA. With our detailed examples, you’ll be able to meet your clients’ needs and discuss how health care and coverage costs will change in the future. Additionally, you’ll discover how to use this health care information for tax planning opportunities. This topic is constantly changing, so make sure you are up to date with the latest information!
– Recall key points related to tax ramifications from the implementation of the Act.
– Identify potential penalties that Apply to businesses.
– Recall tax changes that recently went into effect.
– Recall how to assist clients with tax planning under the Affordable Care Act.
– Premium Tax Credits
– Employer Shared-Responsibility Payments and Penalty Letters from IRA
– IRS Employer and Insurer Reporting Requirements
– Small Business Tax Credit, SHOP Exchange and Other ACA Tax Changes Impacting Individuals