Every industry and every profession is being transformed by the rapid evolution in information technology, particularly with cloud computing. The accounting profession is no exception. In fact, accounting professionals across the country are tapping into the cloud to provide innovative and profitable accounting services. The specific models that have emerged are virtual bookkeeping, virtual accounting and virtual CFO services. This webcast will help you to understand what the market opportunity is for these various services and how to develop a comprehensive strategy to establish one or more of these services in your firm.
Upon completion of this webcast, you will:
• Have a clear understanding of the virtual accounting services market and the profit potential.
• Be familiar with the top selling cloud based software tools for this service model.
• Have access to specific tools and methodologies to help you build and market your virtual accounting services.
The topics that will be covered in this webcast include:
• Understanding the market for outsourced accounting services
• Alternative strategies for delivering outsourced accounting services
• Review of top selling cloud based accounting tools
• Developing your fee model and engagement letter
• Staffing for success
• Tips and tools for marketing your new services to clients and prospects
• Case studies of successful practices