IFRS: Inventory (IAS 2) (On-Demand) 2019
The purpose of this course is to familiarize you with the measurement of inventories, including any write-down to net realizable value. It also covers the cost formulas that may be used to assign costs to inventories.
▪ Determine the initial measurement of inventory.
▪ Understand the cost formulas that are permitted by IAS 2, Inventories.
▪ Calculate the appropriate carrying amount of inventory at the reporting date.
- Definition of inventory, including assets excluded from the scope of the definition.
- Measurement methods.
- Write-downs to net realizable value.
- Cost formulas used to assign inventory value.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Accountants in public practice who provide audit or assurance services to private or public multinational organizations that have adopted IFRS
Familiarity with financial reporting and accounting principles under IFRS.