In this webcast, we focus on implementing robotic process automation (RPA) within a company or with a client. You will learn the key steps and roles needed to achieve a successful proof-of-concept. We also explore how to design a Center of Excellence model as a centralized governance body to address risk and ensure a strategy of continuous improvement for your company or your clients.
• Identify key steps in implementing RPA.
• Recall the proof-of-concept criteria.
• Recognize key considerations for a Center of Excellence.
• Identify the considerations, risks and challenges to implementing RPA.
• Recognize the governance and controls considerations for addressing automation risks.
• RPA implementation
• Proof-of-concept criteria
• Center of Excellence model