This course is a part of a series, all courses of series must be purchased to participate. To purchase or view the complete series visit: www.cocpa.org/LeadershipSkills
The command and control style of management is no longer effective in today’s workplace. Instead, a leader must know how to inspire and motivate others to engage employees and optimize revenue and productivity. Inspiring and Motivating Others provides necessary skills for leaders and teams to succeed.
After this interactive workshop participants will:
• Understand the business impact of an inspiring leader.
• Learn and apply the three competencies of an inspiring and motivating leader.
• Discover the five types of appreciation in the workplace.
• Practice proven strategies to inspire others.
• Develop an action plan to inspire and motivate others.