Insurance Contracts and Needs Analysis (On-Demand) 2019
The management of the economic risk of premature death and disability is critical to any personal financial planning engagement. For most clients, this is the greatest risk to their personal financial plan. As their personal financial planner, you are expected to be thoroughly knowledgeable in the life and disability areas. In this CPE course, you will learn the legal elements of the insurance policy, as well as other agreements which personal financial planners should have some familiarity with to educate and serve their clients well.
- Distinguish among the three types of life insurance needs analysis.
- Determine the amount of emergency reserves required for a personal financial planning client.
- Calculate an inflation-adjusted return.
- Distinguish the roles of the insurance company and the potential insured.
- Identify the principle that underlies most insurance contracts.
- Determine the appropriate contractual remedy based on facts and circumstances.
- Insurance needs analysis.
- Elements of insurance policies.
- Legal requirement of insurance contracts.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend