See the concept come to life. You’ve heard about audit data analytics; now see it in action. Our webcast introduces the concept of audit data analytics, provides a brief overview of what audit data analytics are and illustrates how these tools can be integrated into your current audit process. You’ll witness examples of how these tools can be used in risk assessment, planning, control testing, substantive testing and beyond. What you can expect Using Excel, we’ll demonstrate simple analytic tools that turn traditional audit procedure from manual to automated. This webcast is helpful if you’re a beginner, or if you are looking for additional training on how to apply content from the new AICPA Guide to Audit Data Analytics
• Recall what audit data analytics are.
• Recognize how audit data analytics fit within the current audit process.
• Identify how to perform basic audit procedures using audit data analytics.
• Audit data analytics
• Application of audit data analytics to an audit
• Audit data analytics vs. analytical procedures