Please note: This is part of an entire leadership series, you must register for all courses to participate. The entire program can be found here: https://www.cocpa.org/product/the-2020-cocpa-leadership-skills-series-with-anna-conrad/
Effective change requires effective people; supporting employees during times of change is essential to surviving in today’s business world. This support, however, is often neglected as full attention gets focused on technology, finances, and other aspects of change initiatives. Leading Change is an interactive, skill-based workshop that helps participants support themselves, their direct reports, and the organization through transition.
After participating in this highly interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
• Assess skills and development opportunities related to leading change.
• Determine the nature of change.
• Discuss the impact of current changes on team and goals.
• Identify the location and impact of the four stages of transitioning.
• Survive (and thrive in) each stage.
• Identify activities and communication to support direct reports, teammates, and the organization in a current change initiative.
Supervisors, Managers, Directors, and Executives