Managing the Forensic Engagement (On-Demand) 2019
This course provides an overview of how to plan and prepare for a financial forensic engagement. Topics include considerations when accepting an engagement, defining the terms of the engagement, working with attorneys, and identifying and managing resources.
▪ Apply Preliminary Procedures and Considerations for Acceptance.
▪ Determine Absence of Conflict of Interest.
▪ Clarify Client Understanding.
▪ Consider Factors for Taking the Case.
▪ Formalize the Agreement.
▪ Apply Legal Considerations.
▪ Execute Proactive Planning.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend