Webinar (AICPA): Microsoft PowerBI – Get Started with the Right Data
Before you can analyze data, you must first discover and shape your data. This webcast focuses on getting your data into a data model and then shaping that data. You will learn the importance of having data in a model versus in a spreadsheet. We will introduce some of the basic features of the Microsoft PowerBI Power Query, as well as Get and Transform in Excel 2016, and discuss how it removes many of the roadblocks to getting data. By the end of this webcast, you will know how to eliminate the use of the resource sucking VLOOKUP function by using the efficient Relationship feature. You will finally be able to retrieve the data you need to perform data analysis!
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
• Place data into the correct structure.
• Identify the different data sources that you can access.
• Work with multiple tables and data sources.
• Identify the steps to import data for analysis.
• Understand the functions of Power Query and Get and Transform.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
8:00 am - 10:00 am MDT