New Auditor’s Role on the Engagement Team (On-Demand) 2019
This CPE course provides an overview of what a new auditor can expect on the job. The course covers the roles and responsibilities of a new staff auditor, including what jobs will be performed, what rules to follow, and behavior expectations. The course touches on self-evaluation and tips for success, as well as how to handle clients and client information. Lastly, the module discusses common issues encountered and how to successfully deal with these difficulties.
- Recognize the concerns new staff often face when beginning their first job in a CPA firm
- Recognize the common practice issues new staff often face when beginning their first job in a CPA firm and where to find possible answers to common questions
- Recall professional standards related to issues such as client confidentiality and working paper security
- Identify the roles new staff fill in CPA firms and on audit engagement teams
- Relevant professional standards
- Am I going to survive?
- Success and survival in public accounting
- Self-evaluation for success
- New roles
- Common issues encountered
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Firms that want consistent training and level setting