Rather than training to run part of the race, train to run the entire race from start to finish. This course trains you to clear the key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and finish first by providing a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
Understand and be able to apply the critical elements that make up not-for-profit accounting and reporting, and confidently work with or in the not-for-profit environment.
* The not-for-profit environment and GAAP
* Core elements of financial reporting
* Exchange transactions and contributions
* Expenses (including fundraising costs)
* Investments and split interest transactions
* Reporting and measuring results
Experience in the not-for-profit environment
Colorado Society Of CPAs, 7887 E. Belleview Ave, Suite 200, Englewood CO 80111