Personal Retirement Investments, Income, and Expenses (On-Demand) 2019
In this four-part, 3-hour narrated PowerPoint video, Tom Tillery will examine personal retirement savings vehicles, including IRAs and other retirement plans. Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, and Retirement income and expenses will also be considered.
- Calculate annual contribution limits for an IRA.
- Differentiate the benefits of a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA.
- Determine who can receive Social Security retirement benefits.
- Identify the eligibility requirements for Medicare.
- Identify minimum qualified plan distribution requirements for employees at age 70½.
- Recall the requirements of a salary continuation plan.
- Personal retirement savings vehicles, including IRAs and other retirement plans.
- Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Retirement income and expenses
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend