Portfolio Management (On-Demand) 2019
Excellent portfolio management is crucial for the success of the client’s investment plan. Many personal financial planners choose to take on this role in addition to planning and implementation of a client’s IPS requires a well-documented and communicated plan.
In this module, you will learn the strategies applicable to implementing portfolio management, from selecting an investment adviser to populating the investment portfolio and completing the investment research necessary to ensure compliance with the investment policy statement. This two-part CPE course examines the implementation phase of the investment planning engagement, including investment manager selection, research organizations, and portfolio management basics
- Apply Statement on Standards in Personal Financial Planning Services No. 1 to an implementation engagement.
- Recognize the criteria to be met in the selection of an investment adviser.
- Identify the primary functions for calculating the time value of money.
- Differentiate among the types of indifference curves.
- Select an appropriate market index as a benchmark for a client’s portfolio.
- Investment manager selection.
- Research organizations.
- Portfolio management basics.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend