Password hacking and identity theft has become far too prevalent in today’s society. To integrate all of our mobile devices (work computer, home computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), accounts are established for all of the services we use (banking, shopping, news, travel, entertainment, etc.), and each account requires a user ID and password. Learn how to utilize effective best practices for good user ID and password management to mitigate exposing your personal data to Internet attackers. This webcast will provide an overview of the top password keeper programs and demonstrate how they are the best way to secure your personal data.
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
– Implement best practices to safeguard your user ids and passwords.
– Eliminate your handwritten passwords.
– Choose a password manager program that organizes and secures your user IDs and passwords.
The major subjects that will be covered in this webcast include:
– Instruction on best practices for maintaining user IDs and passwords
– Review password manager programs
– Demonstrate how password manager programs can simplify maintenance of user IDs and passwords