This webcast is designed to provide you a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research. To keep you current on new trends, we will explore the latest developments in online research. We will discuss how to: • Ask the right questions. • Organize the facts. • Locate and assess pertinent authority. • Clearly communicate research findings.
– Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research.
– Identify and Analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result.
– Recognize the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question.
– Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
– Online tax research methodology
– Authoritative tax hierarchy
– The power of professional language in business writing
– Book/tax adjustment documentation
– Tax return support documentation