Be prepared for the issues affecting S corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. Learn about the latest law changes, rulings, and pronouncements affecting these pass-through entities. Flow-through taxation is one of the most challenging areas of practice, and our discussion leaders will help navigate this complexity. Provide more value to your clients incorporating the latest changes in your client engagements.
Identify and comply with new tax changes during the upcoming tax season as well as utilize the latest tax minimization strategies resulting from recent changes to tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
* Latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings for pass-through entities
* Passive loss, At-Risk, and basis developments for flow-through entities
* Compensation and self-employment tax developments for flow-through owners
* Highlights of the differences in treatment between the various pass-through entities: formation, operations, and distributions
* Review troublesome areas of S corporation conversion compliance including: built-in gains, excess passive income, and LIFO recapture
* Late-breaking tax legislation
Familiarity with federal tax issues for flow-through entities
Colorado Society Of CPAs, 7887 E. Belleview Ave, Suite 200, Englewood CO 80111