If your challenge is employee engagement, look carefully at the interaction of your team in the workplace. Is there room for the kinds of improvement that lead to greater productivity and initiative? Consider that accountability, respect, and trust are important values that individuals at all levels can exercise to create workplace community and organizational excellence. Accountability, being responsible for or answerable to
personal actions, is heightened in an atmosphere that promotes behaviors
leading to respect and trust. This workshop includes a look at behaviors
that help build positive workplace relationships.
In addition to providing tools to conduct effective appraisals, we will also look at the ethical implications of employee reviews. When done well, performance management has the power to improve communication between managers and their staff as well as help foster stronger career paths and routes for growth. It can motivate, re-engage, and energize everyone involved. Ethical values such as fairness, accountability, respect, intellectual honesty, and trust will be incorporated into this session.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to…
* To provide overview of ethical principles related to workplace relationships
* To review how to understand and manage workplace expectations
* To understand human nature as it relates to how individuals typically handle making mistakes
* To explore and identify elements of respect and trust building in the workplace
* Ethical values and principles
* Clarifying expectations
* Human nature and responding to mistakes
* Components of workplace respect and trust
All CPAs, Auditors, and other professionals interested in connecting their actions to their values.