Transforming Your Role as Controller to Business Partner (On-Demand) 2019
Are you seeking to better drive the financial performance of an organization? It’s time to go beyond general accounting, financial statements, internal controls, and the more traditional roles of controllership.
In this self-study CPE course, you will explore new and additional roles controllers are now accepting in order to add value to their position. Spotlighting trends in human resources and technology, this course features a road map you can use to go from being internal process/transaction oriented to becoming externally focused, with a clearer understanding of industry and macro trends.
▪ Differentiate between the value of the traditional controller and the business oriented controller. ▪ Reconstruct the definition of controllership in your company by integrating controllership into the larger financial and organization leadership function. ▪ Distinguish your role within your organization. ▪ Apply a wide variety of financial and management skills to integrate the position of controller into the organization’s overall financial process. ▪ Recognize how Servant Leadership increases the success of the controller.
▪ Leadership vs. management
▪ Business and strategic planning processes
▪ Lean management techniques and processes
▪ Recruiting, retaining and developing employees
▪ Project and change management
▪ Communications, listening and presentation skills
▪ Business strategy and the controller
▪ Application of best practices in the accounting department
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend