Understanding the Basic Structure of the Legal System (On-Demand) 2019
This course provides a high-level overview of bankruptcy and the roles of forensic accountants that work with bankruptcy engagements. Our overview employs three different scenarios to give learners a broad understanding of the field.
▪ Define the purpose of the U.S. Code.
▪ Describe the basic elements of applicable state statutes.
▪ Distinguish available alternative dispute resolution (ADR) options.
▪ Explain the federal and state rules of evidence that directly apply to the work of the forensic accountant.
▪ Explain the federal and state rules of procedure that directly apply to the work of the forensic accountant.
▪ Describe the structure of the United States federal and state court systems.
▪ List applicable laws, regulations, guidance, and agencies relative to the work of the forensic accountant.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend