This course provides a high-level overview of bankruptcy and the roles of forensic accountants that work with bankruptcy engagements. Our overview employs three different scenarios to give learners a broad understanding of the field.
Format: Audio, Video, Interactive Elements
▪ Define the purpose of the U.S. Code.
▪ Describe the basic elements of applicable state statutes.
▪ Distinguish available alternative dispute resolution (ADR) options.
▪ Explain the federal and state rules of evidence that directly apply to the work of the forensic accountant.
▪ Explain the federal and state rules of procedure that directly apply to the work of the forensic accountant.
▪ Describe the structure of the United States federal and state court systems.
▪ List applicable laws, regulations, guidance, and agencies relative to the work of the forensic accountant.
Accountants and others who are considering entering the field of forensic accounting.