This course provides an overview of the procedures and considerations for beginning a valuation engagement for litigation purposes. You will be introduced to approaches and methods for valuations, as well as learn how to develop a common groundwork for preparing depositions and court testimony.
Format: Audio, Video, Interactive Elements
▪ Explain the procedures and considerations for starting a valuation engagement for litigation purposes
▪ Describe the common methods used to perform financial analyses
▪ Prepare a financial analysis using one of the methods described
▪ Distinguish various approaches and methods used to complete a valuation
▪ Evaluate key considerations when preparing a value conclusion and report
▪ Develop a plan for successful depositions or court testimony
Accountants and others who are considering entering the field of forensic accounting.