Leveraging the power of data to fight crime. Within a short span of being adopted in mainstream accounting and finance, AI and machine learning (ML) are being leveraged for more purposes than initially thought. At the very basic AI and ML are data driven techniques. Could that be applied to detect fraud and manipulation? Attend this webcast to know more. Our presenters will discuss how AI and ML could be used to detect patterns, anomalies and cognition techniques? You will also learn about the difficulties in detecting transactions that may or may not be fraudulent, specifically in loan frauds, market manipulation and financial crimes.
• Recall data driven technologies that can be leveraged towards analysis of financial and non-financial risks
• Recognize fraud risk types
• Identify challenges in detecting risks
• Recall data techniques to aid with detection of risks
• Overview of impacted areas in financial fraud, money laundering, and market abuse
• Basics of AI and ML, including what they are and how they are different from one another
• Use of AI and ML in bridging some of the gaps in traditional mechanisms in detecting fraud, money laundering and market abuse
• Next steps for organizations, including potential evolution of technology in this space
* Risk management professionals
* Compliance, AML, Financial Crimes, Fraud detection experts
* Legal counsel teams who advise clients, particularly financial institutions and other big data firms on detection and reporting of fraud
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.