These extraordinary times have called for extraordinary measures. Due to COVID-19, Congress passed new laws. Meanwhile, the IRS, Treasury, DOL, and SBA are drafting language to implement the new laws and CPAs are tasked with digesting the vast amount of information to help their clients apply the new laws. In this webcast, we will arm you with the latest guidance, practical advice, and examples so that you can help your small business clients navigate certain tax-related provisions included in the FFCRA and CARES Act.
• New Rules related to The CARES Act employee retention credit
• FFCRA payroll tax credits related to the leave provisions
• Deferral of employer payroll tax
• The PPP & EIDL loan provisions
• The interplay between these provisions
CPAs, tax professionals, Other qualified professionals, Sole practitioners, Small & medium size business owners
Basic knowledge of tax provisions within the FFCRA and CARES Act