Improve efficiency with these powerful functions. Excel has over 500 functions that are built-in and ready to use. You just have to figure out which one to use and when. In this webcast, we will focus on Financial, Statistical and Math functions. In the Financial functions section, you will learn how to use the financial functions to build better amortization schedules. In the Statistical and Math functions sections, you will learn how to use various statistical functions to analyze your data. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel.
• Choose complex amortization schedules
• Use math functions to make SUM functions more accurate
• Analyze data using the statistical functions
• Best practices for creating amortization schedules and calculating annual interest payments
• Calculating and summarizing data with SUMIF and SUBTOTAL functions
• Using statistical functions to analyze data
All accounting and finance professionals
Anyone who wants to become an expert in using Excel functions and formulas
Basic Excel knowledge
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.