Did you know that Microsoft adds new functions throughout the year in the Office 365 version of Excel? Are you stuck using old or simple functions like SUM or ROUND? Do you want to expand your knowledge of the extensive function library in Excel? If these questions perk your interest in becoming an Excel function expert, this webcast is right up your alley! This past-paced webcast digs into some of the most powerful functions in Excel. Although, we cannot cover all 470 functions, we will look at over 20 functions that will allow you to create advanced calculations in your spreadsheets. Functions like: VLOOKUP, IF, IFS, FORECAST, RAND, SWITCH, TEXTJOIN, UNIQUE, SUBTOTAL, IS, TEXT and more! We will also provide examples files that will include all the functions used during the class. It’s time to take your Excel spreadsheets to the next level. This webcast is presented using Excel 2019/Office 365. Regardless of the version you are using, most concepts covered in this webcast apply to all versions of Excel.
* Apply formula creation best practices when developing spreadsheets
* Use Excel functions to create better calculations in your spreadsheets
* Select Excel functions to create advanced calculations
* Formula creation best practices
* Demonstration of various Excel functions to enhance calculations
* Using Excel functions to perform advanced calculations
Basic understanding of Excel
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.