Build your PFP service (bold)
Are tax compliance deadlines interfering with your plans to establish a personal financial planning advisory service?
You have the experience, knowledge, and drive to provide your clients with holistic personal financial planning services — including tax, retirement, estate, investment, and risk management planning — but juggling tax deadlines and advisory work is hard.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to combine tax deadlines and PFP planning services by introducing your tax clients to PFP services.
– How you can create more time in the day to do the work you love
– Why every tax client needs financial planning advice
– How to uncover and fill the need for PFP services
– Prioritizing productive clients
– Introducing and onboarding tax clients to financial planning services
– Billing methods, including subscription models
– Advice for establishing a sustainable cash flow
– How to offer “second opinion” financial planning services
•Identify strategies to provide holistic personal financial planning services
*how to find Time to provide personal financial planning services
tax professionals who serve individual clients
Basic knowledge of financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, investment planning, and insurance planning
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.