Fundamentals of a compliance audit (bold)
This webcast covers:
– Basic elements of the audit
– How GAAS and the Yellow Book apply to the compliance audit
– The different types of federal awards
– Audit implications for a recipient or subrecipient
– Who must undergo this type of engagement
The schedule of expenditures of federal awards is introduced, along with a description of major program determination and the auditor’s responsibilities related to testing and reporting.
•Identify what a single audit encompasses.
*Fundamentals of a compliance audit performed under the Uniform
Auditors performing single audit engagements, governmental finance staff, and staff of not-for-profit entities interacting with auditors
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.