Skills and competencies finance professionals need. Prior to the current crisis, new ways of working had significant influence on the critical skills and capabilities of the finance function. The pandemic accelerated this transformation. In this webcast, you will learn:
First-hand experience and insights on competencies that will become more prominent in the post-pandemic economy
Tips on developing a measurable roadmap to develop sustainable finance talent.
This is an AICPA & CIMA CFO Conference 2021 session rebroadcast.
• Recognize how the skills and competencies of finance professionals need to evolve
• Apply tips and techniques learned for developing a measurable roadmap to develop sustainable finance talent
• Identify how leveraging digital technologies has changed the skills landscape
• Recognize how digital technologies are driving new operating models and will shape the finance function • Analyze what finance leaders learned during the pandemic
• Strategic objectives and goals in the finance functions• Finance and tax function priorities in 2021
• Adopting and leveraging tech and automation in finance functions
• Value creation with skills and competencies
• The CGMA Competency Framework and Digital Skills
1-2 years in the profession
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.