Identify and measure cost drivers and trends within your organization
This webcast will teach you how to:
– Evaluate which accounting practices can assist in managing your organization’s cost
– Separate productivity from economies of scale
– Review allocations, standards, and inventory practices
– Identify cause-effect relationships
– Measure changes in the mix of your costs
– Incorporate lean concepts in your organization
Differentiate selected accounting topics and practices
Accountants and finance professionals, owners, controllers, treasurers, financial officers, and other financial managers in organizations with less than $250 million in sales
Management experience in accounting, finance or operations.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.